Check out this weeks selection of top UK hotel and getaway deals!
Enjoy huge discounts on these amazing new UK hotel deals secured exclusively for our readers!
This list gets updated on weekly bases.
Whether you’re keen on sport, music, culture or nightlife, Liverpool has it all. Overnight stays at the newly opened Seel Street Hotel by EPIC, a great base from which to sample all the city has to offer, are now less than £25 per person, saving up to 44% on the usual price.
- Accommodation for two in a Luxe Room, on a room-only basis
- A £10 drinks voucher per room
Monday-Thursday stays are £65 and Friday-Saturday stays are £89
This boutique hotel is spread over a row of seven interconnecting Georgian townhouses overlooking Queen Square in the centre of Bath, a “city of graceful architecture and rich culture” (Lonely Planet). Overnight stays now start from £89, saving up to 41% on usual prices.
Overnight accommodation in a Classic Double Room, with full English breakfast, for two
A bottle of wine on arrival (worth £28)
You can now save up to 48% on a dinner, bed and breakfast stay at the centrally located Hotel Indigo Newcastle. This deal starts from £99.
- Accommodation in a King Executive Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- A bottle of prosecco in the room on arrival (worth £39)
- A 3-course set-menu dinner (worth £33 per person) or £25 credit per person (valid for food only) at the hotel’s Marco Pierre White Steakhouse — please pre-book with the hotel directly
- Monday-Friday stays are £119 and Saturday stays are £139
You can book extra nights with dinner and bubbly included
Overnight stays at The Mill Hotel, a converted watermill on the River Stour in Sudbury, are now less than £50 per person. For up to 38% less than usual, this deal includes dinner in the AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant.
- Overnight accommodation in a Standard Room (split between the Mill building, the riverside wing or the annex), with full English breakfast, for two
- A 2-course à la carte dinner in the AA-Rosette restaurant (worth up to £26.45 per person)
- A cream tea (worth £5.95 per person)
- It’s £169 for a 2-night stay with the extra night on a B&B basis
- It’s an extra £10 per night to stay in a Superior Room (payable direct to the hotel)
- Saturdays are an extra £10 (payable direct to the hotel)
- Not available on 13 April; 18-21, 25, 27-30 May; 1, 15-16 June
An impressive 98% of Travelzoo members who rated their stay at the Royal & Fortescue Hotel loved it, praising the “friendly staff”, “excellent food” and “great location”. You can now snap up a 2-night mini break at this former coaching inn in the centre of historic Barnstaple for £139 instead of the usual £273.
- A 2-night stay in a Standard Double Room, with daily full English breakfast, for two
- A bottle of sparkling wine per room (worth £23)
- It’s £89 for a 1-night stay including breakfast and bubbly
- June stays are £159 for the 2-night break and £99 for the 1-night break
It’s an extra £20 per night to stay in a Superior Room, or an extra £30 per night to stay in a Deluxe Room. Guests can also add on a 3-course dinner in RF Restaurant for £27 per person, per night (payable to the hotel direct
Overnight breaks at a former royal hunting lodge in the Forest of Dean are now £79. This offer from The Speech House Hotel — built in the 17th century for King Charles II — saves up to 47% on the usual price.
- Overnight accommodation in a Superior Main House Double or Courtyard Four Poster room, with full English breakfast, for two
- A cream tea (worth £5.95 per person) or a bottle of house wine (worth £17.25) — choose on check-in
- Late checkout until 12pm (worth £15)
- It’s £149 for a 2-night package, with the second night on a B&B basis