Check out this weeks selection of top UK hotel and getaway deals!
Enjoy huge discounts on these amazing new UK hotel deals secured exclusively for our readers!
This list gets updated on weekly bases.
The Guardian calls The Bay Tree in Broadstairs an “impressive new boutique hotel” that offers “a warm welcome and enviable position by the white cliffs and golden sand of Stone Bay”. A 2-night stay at this seaside gem is now less than £50 per person.
- A 2-night stay in a Non-Seaview, Partial Seaview or Seaview Room (subject to availability on booking), with daily full English breakfast, for two
- It’s £149 for a 3-night bed-and-breakfast stay
Not available on 14 February; 19, 21 April
Escape to The Cartwright Hotel in Aynho, a little village near Banbury, on the borders of Oxfordshire and Northamptonshire. Bed-and-breakfast breaks are now £59 — that’s up to 41% cheaper than usual — and include:
Accommodation in a Standard Room, with full English breakfast, for two
It’s £69 to stay in a Premier Room
Saturdays are an extra £10 (limited availability)
You can book extra nights with breakfast for the same prices
Caer Rhun Hall is a “magnificent” (The Daily Telegraph) 19th-century country manor in North Wales’s Conwy Valley, next to the Snowdonia foothills. An overnight escape is now less than £50 per person, saving up to 53% on the regular rates.
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic Room, with a sumptuous buffet breakfast, for two
- Afternoon tea for two (worth £20 per person) with a glass of prosecco (worth £7 per person)
- Early check-in from 12pm (worth £20)
- Late checkout until 12pm (worth £20)
- It’s £169 for a 2-night stay with the extra night on a bed-and-breakfast basis
Not available on 13-17 February; 17-20 March; 7-11, 19-21, 27 April
The medieval town of Rye is “possibly the south of England’s quaintest town“, says Lonely Planet. Stroll its cobbled streets, admire the Tudor buildings and have a cuppa overlooking the picturesque harbour with this overnight stay from Rye Lodge Hotel, which is now less than £33 per person.
Overnight accommodation in a Classic Room, with full English breakfast, for two
A 2-night bed-and-breakfast stay is £125 per room
Friday-night stays are an extra £25 (payable to the hotel direct)
It’s an extra £17.50 per night to stay in a Deluxe Room (payable to the hotel direct)
Classic Rooms are not available on 20-22, 27-30 January; 3, 10, 14-15, 17-18, 21 February; 24-25, 28 March
With a new state-of-the-art spa, a 2-AA-Rosette restaurant and an enviable clifftop location overlooking the beach, there’s plenty to recommend a stay at Saunton Sands Hotel. You can now save 30% on a dinner, bed and breakfast break with this exclusive £159 deal.
- Overnight accommodation in a Cosy Double Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- A 3-course dinner each (£10 per person for a starter, £18 per person for a main course, £8 per person for a dessert)
- It’s £299 for a 2-night stay with daily breakfast, daily 3-course dinner, plus a bottle of house wine (worth £21)
Travelzoo members get 50% off supplements for higher-category rooms — stay in a Standard Inland Room for £10 more; a Sea View Room for £30 more, or a Sea View Deluxe Room for £50 more (all per room, per night, payable to the hotel direct)
In Bath, you can stroll along “honey-coloured Georgian streets” (The Times), explore a variety of shops and cafés, and relax in thermal waters. A 2-night stay at Brooks Guesthouse near the city centre at Brooks Guesthouse is now £149, saving up to 39% on regular prices. This deal includes:
Two nights’ accommodation in a Standard Double or Twin Room or a King Double Room, with full English breakfast, for two
Afternoon tea on arrival (worth £12.50 per person)
A bottle of prosecco in the room on arrival (worth £25)
An overnight stay at Penvith Barns in Looe, less than 10 minutes’ drive from the beach and less than 15 minutes’ drive from the picturesque Polperro Heritage Coast, is now £95. This deal saves up to 31% on the usual price.
- Overnight accommodation in a Small Double, King or Family room (subject to availability on booking), with full English breakfast, for two
Dogs can stay for an extra £10 (payable direct to the B&B)
Overnight stays at Hever Hotel, a 5-minute drive from Hever Castle on the edge of the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, are now up to 54% cheaper than usual. For £79, this deal includes:
Overnight accommodation in a Classic Double Room, with full English breakfast, for two
A 2-course set-menu dinner (worth £20 per person)
It’s £149 for a 2-night stay with daily breakfast and dinner on the first night