Fascinating records about cars Regardless of the decade, the machines remain as fascinating to people. Carmakers are trying to keep up with fashion and cars evolves from one year to another. Here are 10 records about cars.
1. The car with the highest
of 4,890,993 km run. It is a 1800s
manufactured in 1966.
2. Kate Lawer is record holder running around a car. This was surrounded by a car five times 18.35 seconds.
3. The speed record achieved by a
production car is 435.31 km / h Hennessey Venom GT set a.
4. The smallest car in the world measured 63.5cm functional.
5. Kevin Fast of the
Guinness World Record as the man who shot most cars, 15 in number. The record was set in Canada on October 25, 2014.
6. Race with the most participants took place in
California, and gathered 216 cars at home.
7. On 29 April 2000, 25 people were crammed into a
VW Beetle in Kremser, Austria . They entered the Guinness Book.
8. In September 1960, in an attempt to set a new speed record of
Donald Campbell crashed at 579 km / h.He entered the Guinness Book of Records as the man who survived the impact with the fastest speed.
9. The fastest
police car is in Italy. Lamborghini Gallardo is a fabulous speed reaches 370 km / h.
10. The oldest functional car is
La Marquise , a car manufactured in France by De Dion Bouton in 1884. Partner Posts