In anticipation of Mother’s Day this month we would like to share with you some fabulous offers on Hotel Breaks to inspire you to gift a travel short break. We selected 8 Holiday gifts for all mother’s.
The Grand Hotel Swanage — a beachside property in Dorset — is now offering lunch with buck’s fizz for two for £29.
- A 3-course lunch for two from the set menu, including a starter, a main course and a dessert each, plus a glass of buck’s fizz each
- A voucher for one is £15; a voucher for four is £55
- Valid 12-2pm Monday-Saturday until 30 June
- You can also visit for afternoon tea with access to the leisure facilities for two for £27
A spa day at the Grade II-listed Oulton Hall near Leeds is now £59, saving 46% on the usual cost. You’ll get a 50-minute treatment, all-day access to the facilities and a light lunch.
- A spa package for one, including all-day use of the health club and spa facilities, and robe and slipper hire
- A 50-minute treatment* of your choice, including a luxury Jessica manicure or pedicure, an ESPA aromatherapy or traditional Swedish massage, or an ESPA personalised facial
- A light lunch, including your choice of a sandwich or bento box, served with tea, coffee or a fruit juice
- A voucher for two is £115
- Valid 10am-7pm Monday-Friday until 30 June. For a £20 per-person supplement, payable directly to the spa, you can visit on a Sunday
The Mount Somerset Hotel and Spa — a Regency mansion set in four acres of “beautiful grounds and gardens” (The Daily Telegraph), is offering a spa package including a treatment, lunch or afternoon tea and bubbly for £59.
- Four hours’ access to the spa facilities for one person, plus robe, towel and slipper hire
- A 55-minute express facial with back, neck and shoulder massage
- Either a 1-course lunch from the menu du jour or afternoon tea
- A 125ml glass of prosecco
- Robe, towel and slipper hire
- A voucher for two is £109
- Valid Sunday-Thursday* until 31 May
Built around 1350 during the reign of Edward III, Langley Castle is a medieval fortress with its own chapel, stained-glass windows and ornamental traceries. Bed-and-breakfast stays on the 10-acre estate overlooking the castle are now £99 — that’s 55% off the regular rates.
- Overnight accommodation in a Castle View Standard Room (in a period building in the castle grounds), with full Northumbrian breakfast, for two
- A tour of the battlements (worth £4.95 per person)*
- Late checkout until 12pm (worth £25)
- It’s £189 for a 2-night stay with the extra night on a B&B basis
- It’s £169 for the 1-night package and £259 for the 2-night package with an additional 3-course dinner for two in The Restaurant on the first night (worth £44.95 per person)
- It’s an extra £25 per night to stay in a Castle View Superior Room or Castle View Suite; or an extra £50 per night to stay in a Deluxe Castle Roomin the castle building (payable to the hotel direct)
- Not available on 1-2, 5-6, 20 April; 5, 24-27 May; 8 June
The spa at Hintlesham Hall is “sophisticated and luxurious”, according to Suffolk Magazine, which says it’s “definitely worth a visit”. You can now stop by this “magnificent” stately home for a spa treat, including a choice of hour-long treatments, afternoon tea and prosecco, for £55.
- The Pamper & Afternoon Tea package, including a 60-minute Elemis facial or Swedish full-body massage, or two of the following 30-minute treatments: a back and neck massage, a mini Elemis facial, a mini OPI manicure or pedicure
- Afternoon tea*, including a selection of sandwiches, homemade scones, cakes and tartlets, served with a glass of prosecco
- Access to the outdoor Jacuzzi and relaxation room
- 20% off any additional treatment booked
- A voucher for two is £109
- Valid 9am-5pm Monday-Friday until 31 May**
- We have also negotiated an exclusive 3-course menu for our members in the hotel’s 2-AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant. Prices start at £49 for two
You can now get a non-subscription gin hamper from Flavourly — which includes three craft gins, plus mixers and a snack — for £19.90, saving 43% on the regular cost.
- Either the Fruity, Up North, Celtic or Scottish gin hamper from Flavourly, which includes three 200ml bottles of craft gin, mixers and a snack, plus a Flavourly magazine (excludes P&P) — hampers will be randomly allocated, and this is a one-off purchase
- Postage and packaging is not included, and costs £5.95 (payable directly to Flavourly*)
- Must be redeemed by 31 May
For £5 per person, you and a friend can spend a day exploring Pencarrow House & Gardens near Bodmin, and save 52% on the usual price.
- Entry for two, including a guided tour of the Georgian mansion and access to the gardens
- A voucher for one is £6
- Valid Sunday-Thursday 31 March-30 June
- The shop opens at 10am. Tours start at 11:15am and take place every 45 minutes until 3pm. The gardens are open from 10am-5:30pm
You and a friend can visit the “cosy” and “characterful” (The Daily Telegraph) Three Salmons Hotel in Usk for afternoon tea and a glass of prosecco for£12.50 a head — saving 43% on the regular cost.
- Afternoon tea for two, including a selection of sandwiches, homemade scones served with jam and clotted cream or butter, freshly baked cakes, tea or coffee, and a 125ml glass of prosecco each
- A voucher for one is £13; a voucher for four is £49
- Valid 3-5pm Monday-Saturday until 30 June
Mother's Day Official Trailer #1 (2016) - Jennifer Aniston, Kate Hudson Comedy HD
Subscribe to TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/sxaw6h Subscribe to COMING SOON: http://bit.ly/H2vZUn Like us on FACEBOOK: http://bit.ly/1QyRMsE Follow us on ...